Thursday, November 6, 2008

To be or not to be potty trained...that is the question!

This morning Brock and I were downstairs getting ready to eat his favorite breakfast food - cheesy bread. I was over working on his breakfast, he was sitting in his chair at he table drinking his juice, when all of a sudden I hear him say "PooPoo". I looked over at him and he was pointing at his diaper saying "Poop". I scooped him up, ran upstairs, took off everything but his socks and shirt and sat him on the baby potty seat.

This was it...he was going to poop in his potty! So we sat their for a while and he started noticing all his bath toys. There was his bath sea creature that he wanted only to give it a kiss, say "night night" and then threw it in the bath tube. Still no poop! Then it was, play with dad's unshaved face and try to pull out the whiskers. (That was really cute. As he would pull it, he would say "Ouch" every time.) Still no poop!

So I was done sitting there! I picked him up, put on his clothes, and it was off to Piper's house for the day! Better luck next time!

1 comment:

Bryant Family said...

Did you ever get this question answered? You left all of your blog readers hanging...