So we are starting the process of potty training. I know it seems that he might be a little too early, but we think "why not get a jump start on it". So Christin went out the other day and bought a seat that fits over the regular potty seat. Well last night I put Brock on the potty before his bath thinking that I might as well get him used to sitting there. Nothing. So I put him in the bath and he plays and I bathe him and we get out and start getting ready for bed.
Usually when I take Brock out of the bath tube I let him play on our bed while I go get his diaper and PJ's. Well on this particular night I put him on the bed, go get his clothes and come back in the room to a concerned set of "uhhh ohhh....uhh ohh...uhh ohh". Brock is so upset and concerned about mommy's pillow. I let him know that it is ok and as I walk over to the bed I see that mommy's pillow is saturated...no, not with the remainder of the water on Brock's body, but he has strattled mommy's pillow and peed all over it. Then I see that it is not just on the pillow but in spots all over the bed. I must say that he has pretty good distance already.
So noted to self...either put plastic sheets on our bed or potty train that kid!
Jack Extraction
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment