Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oops!!!

So we are starting the process of potty training. I know it seems that he might be a little too early, but we think "why not get a jump start on it". So Christin went out the other day and bought a seat that fits over the regular potty seat. Well last night I put Brock on the potty before his bath thinking that I might as well get him used to sitting there. Nothing. So I put him in the bath and he plays and I bathe him and we get out and start getting ready for bed.

Usually when I take Brock out of the bath tube I let him play on our bed while I go get his diaper and PJ's. Well on this particular night I put him on the bed, go get his clothes and come back in the room to a concerned set of "uhhh ohhh....uhh ohh...uhh ohh". Brock is so upset and concerned about mommy's pillow. I let him know that it is ok and as I walk over to the bed I see that mommy's pillow is saturated...no, not with the remainder of the water on Brock's body, but he has strattled mommy's pillow and peed all over it. Then I see that it is not just on the pillow but in spots all over the bed. I must say that he has pretty good distance already.

So noted to self...either put plastic sheets on our bed or potty train that kid!

No comments: